Life Of Jayde Nicole

02:28

I grew up in a small country town without the luxuries of proper fitness or nutritional guidance. When I was 20, I moved to California after becoming Playboy’s Playmate of the Month for January 2007 and then the 2008 Playmate of the Year. Since that time, I have appeared in or on the cover of Guitar World Magazine, Maxim, FG, Elle, Playboy, Teen Vogue, Cosmo Girl, Vegas Magazine, and many more. For each one, I had to be in my best shape.

Jayde Nicole


Jayde Nicole

Because of successes in publications such as Playboy, I was featured on E!’s “The Girls Next Door” and then went on to star in MTV’s “The Hills”. In 2010, I also starred in the E! Special “The Bunny House” and I am currently a main character on “Holly’s World” also on E!
I started modeling at a very young age and I have always absolutely loved to eat, so I needed to figure out, through experimentation, a program that worked for my needs. Whether that was through home workouts or calorie specific balanced meals, I did my best to meet the demands of my competitive career. After moving to Hollywood and filming for television, I had to get in even better shape…HD TV is not forgiving! So I started researching, working with personal trainers, and dedicating myself to nutritional education. To complicate my situation, I am a vegetarian and so I was forced to figure out substitutions offered in traditional diets, to ensure that I could eat all the foods I loved in the quantities I wanted and stay thin.
I also had to figure out how to work out, lose fat while toning, but not get too muscular. All of the other programs out there use terms like “ripped” or “shredded” and if you’re like me, that’s just not the look you are after. So I set out to find an easy step-by-step lifestyle program that would allow me to get slim and fit, while staying naturally toned and sexy.
Well… I did it  I became a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Fitness Nutritionist with the International Sports and Science Association. Through these experimentations, and hundreds of workouts, recipes and sneaky tips that myself, other models and Playmates use, I was able to create JaydeNicole.com so that I could share them all with you.
A thinner, sexier and most importantly, happier you is only one click away! I can’t wait for you to get started!

Read More:
www.JaydeNicole.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images